Monday, August 2, 2010

This is How I Roll

Today, Lucas rolled from his back to his tummy and then almost back to his back! His little head is getting lots stronger! He does mini push-ups all the time now. For about a week, Luke has also been "spinning" in his crib. He will push off with his feet and spin his body around facing the other direction. One afternoon after his nap, I was shocked to find his head facing the right side of the bed when I always lay him with his head on the left side. He can see his mobile better this way, which is one reason I think he turns himself around.

Working on my "mini push-ups"
I'm doing neck exercises!

Trying to roll back over to my back...I've almost got it! That's too much work, I'd rather chew on my hand! Huddle Bug watching all the activity from his fire truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment