Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things that make me SMILE!

  • Hudson has acquired one trait from Mommy, that's for sure!  He loves shoes!  He loves getting new shoes, and he loves to pick out what shoes he's going to wear.
  • Hudson's favorite show right now is Peppa Pig, and it's rubbed off on him a little... To be silly, he will talk in an English accent.
  • Luke now says thank you whenever appropriate.  He's becoming such a polite little boy!
  • Luke loves to sing and knows many parts to several songs such as Jesus Loves Me, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus as well as others.
  • Luke can count to 10 by every other number, and he can recite parts of his ABCs as well.
  • Luke is getting really fun...I love this age! He is so cute talking all the time, and he loves Mommy! I have to admit that I really love this! Hudson hasn't been partial to either Mommy or Daddy, but Luke is a little Mommy's boy! I have enjoyed this special bond with my little bubbie! Don't get me wrong- he absolutely adores his Daddy! But there's something special about that unbreakable bond between a boy and his momma! I feel so lucky to have two boys, each of them touching my heart in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment