Since Luke is now sleeping until about 6-7 in the morning, we decided to try having him sleep in his own room. Our 1st attempt was unsuccessful, but to be fair I must say that we didn't give him much of a chance. Since Matthew has a golf tournament this morning and had to get up at 5:30, after trying for a few minutes we decided that we'd rather attempt it tonight instead. Last night, we put Luke in his crib turned the lights off and played his mobile. Once the mobile stopped Luke started crying, so we tried this again, and he cried again. Therefore, after about 10 minutes of trying, we decided to wait one more night so Matthew could get some sleep for his golf tournament. Of course, as soon as I switched Luke from the crib to his bassinet in our room he was quiet and fell asleep on his own. He just wanted one more night with Mommy and Daddy! We will update you on tonight's attempt.
I got a REALLY cute video of Luke before putting him to sleep. He is smiling away and starting to try to giggle. In fact, after I took the video he kinda giggled for me a little last night! Precious!
Mommy also couldn't help posting all the adorble pics we got in the crib also!
Laughing
No comments:
Post a Comment