Friday, June 4, 2010
A Visit to Grammy
We dropped by to see Grammy (Luke's great grandmother) today. She's my grandmother on my mom's side, and Luke's only great-grandparent who is not yet in Heaven. She was very excited to see baby Luke! She kept saying "I am so blessed!", which is absolutely true because she has a big family filled with children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great grandchildren. Out of her long line of beautiful, healthy and happy descendants, Luke is the newest addition. She was thrilled to see him, and even though she was very tired (her health is not well), she wanted to hold Luke while she tried to sleep. I am so glad that I was able to introduce my Grandma to Luke because her health has been deteriorating these past few months, and as of a week ago, she not getting out of bed anymore, so I wanted to make sure to visit her soon. Although she has not been well, Grandma is still in great spirits and is so thankful for her family all the time. She is so loving! Here are a few pics of Luke cuddling with his Grammy!
Created with love by
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment