Saturday, August 6, 2011

Things that make me SMILE!

  • Just a few minutes ago, I discovered Luke's middle dresser drawer open slightly with diapers flowing out of it.  Lately, Luke has been into throwing things into hampers/drawers/trash cans.  Therefore, I had assumed he was taking his "clean" diapers (something he has been known to play with) from the shelf on his changing table and stuffing them in the drawer.... Nope, they were DIRTY diapers (about 10 of them) rolled up in his dresser.  Oh my goodness!!  We keep a separate trash can next to the diaper genie for the pee diapers and only put the "stinky" ones in the diaper genie.  Luckily, it was only the pee-pee diapers!  Needless to say, everything in that drawer went in the washer!  The funny thing is that just a few minutes ago Matthew noticed Hudson's baseball glove and two of his cars in the kitchen trash.  Over the past few days, I've been working with Luke on not opening that trash can.  He had a time out for it yesterday when he disobeyed me.  Well, I guess he decided to be mischievious while we weren't looking!
  • Whenever Luke eats at the table he has to keep his feet up.  He always tries to put his feet on the table, but I am working with him on just putting them "up" on the ledge just under the table.  I don't know why, but those feet must be up!
  • Luke tries to spider crawl (feet first) off the changing table now.  As he's sitting there, he will suddently swing his legs around, climb down the side until he's hanging there and then fall the rest of the way down.  We may have quite the climber on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment